You can exercise to lose a double chin! You can achieve some results if you have enough time and strong will to exercise regularly.
1. Lie on the floor and lift your head slightly. Look to the sides one by one; your head should not touch the floor.
2. Lie on the floor, lift your chin closer to your chest and bring it back; make sure your head is not touching the floor.
3. Open your mouth wide, pull your bottom lip over your bottom teeth, and then work your jaw up and down.
4. Open your mouth as wide as you can and hold this position for ten seconds. Relax your mouth for five seconds and repeat. There is a little bit different version of this exercise. Open your mouth as wide as you can and while your mouth is open, slip your bottom lip over your teeth.
5. Another exercise to reduce double chin is to press your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Tighten the tongue and relax, repeat.
6. Sit with face straight ahead. Place one hand on your forehead and push your head forward while you push back at your head with your hand.
7. Lift your chin up and open and close your mouth as if you are chewing.
The advantage of these double chin exercises is that they are free and easy to learn. And you may see the difference within a couple of weeks.
However, don’t consider them a miracle solution. They are not so good at removing the fat – and they can cause dislocated jaws and severely strained neck muscles.
In addition, most people have difficulty finding the time to exercise regularly.
Fortunately, getting rid of a double chin does not need to be that difficult!
There are two fantastic, easy-to-use, incredibly cheap products that will help you lose your double chin without pain and effort!